Live Action TV shows- Arrow S.5 Ep. 22



Wow latest Arrow was amazing. We got to see Merlyn again, as well as Arrow and Merlyn working together... I'm glad they used bows instead of guns, too much guns lately. So excited to see the final of Team Prometheus vs Team Arrow. Looks like Oliver just needs to add one more guy to his new temporary team... I was so excited when I saw the Deathstroke teaser trailer and now at the end of the episode they finally showed him... So excited to see him, I'm hoping he and Arrow actually work together. He was a good villian, but I liked seeing him and oliver work together. My guess is that after he helps them he escapes off island and goes off and does his own thing. Maybe he joins the league of assasins or maybe he'll be the main villian for the new Titans show coming soon, idk. Any way yeah great to see him. Man, Black Siren is so hot, laurel was hot before but this new version of her is just amazing... I heard Black Siren is gonna be a S6 regular, I hope she stays evil, but I do hope they give her a good reason for being evil...

Comments

Popular Posts